Shop for your favorite homemaker with these 50 gift ideas for homemakers!
Christmas is days away; if you haven’t finished your shopping yet, now’s the time!
When shopping for homemakers, try these 50 gift ideas. And if you are a homemaker, pass along this list to your spouse for some inspiration!
- Lotion for dry winter skin. (Made On hard lotion is great, because it’s not heavy or messy.)
- Fluffy bath robe.
- Makeup removal cloths from Norwex. (All you need is tap water and a cloth to remove all makeup.)
- Badger lip balm.
- Hair turban from Norwex. (Helps quickly dry wet hair without any frizz.)
- Argan oil for hair and skin.
- A cheery teapot and flavorful tea bags.
- Coffee beans, a coffee bean grinder, and flavored creamers.
- All the fixins for bullet proof coffee – organic coffee, coconut oil, cacao powder, and pure maple syrup.
- A bottle of wine (white or red … or one of each).
- A whistling tea kettle and tea bags.
- A collection of a dozen different bottles of root beer.
- Dark chocolate.
- English muffins and a few kinds of unique – or homemade – jams and preserves.
- A waffle maker (one of my favorite gifts!) and real maple syrup.
- Popcorn kernels, along with homemade kettle corn.
- Ice cream sundae toppings.
- Cookie cutters and a jar of the dry ingredients for sugar cookies. (Don’t forget to include the recipe!)
- Meal ingredients and recipes delivered to your door from Plated.
For the Kitchen
- Kitchen towels. (I’m always happy to get new ones!)
- Pot holders.
- Veggie and Fruit Scrub Cloth, with fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Apple peeler and a bushel of apples.
- A Berkey water filter.
- Glass food storage containers.
- A juicer … and plenty of citrus fruit.
- A Ninja Kitchen System with smoothie ingredients and High Protein No Powder cookbook.
- An apron.
- Cloth napkins.
Quick and Easy Cleaning
- A Norwex EnviroCloth for cleaning all surfaces.
- A Norwex Window Cloth for sparkling windows, mirrors, and stainless steel appliances.
- A Norwex EnviroCloth Travel Pack and a reusable wet wipes bag (instead of hand sanitizer)
- Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner.
- Wallet and purse.
- Decorative boxes or baskets for organizing closets or shelves.
- Membership to Fair Trade Friday’s Earring of the Month Club.
- Subscription to Plan to Eat.
- VIP membership to ePantry.
- Amazon Prime membership.
- Fit2B exercise’s membership.
- Membership to SeatStir or another seat filler service.
- Ministry of Homemaking online conference.
- Homemaking From Scratch online conference.
- Grocery Savings Made Simple eCourse.
- Frugal Real Food Meal Plans eCourse and planning system.
- Overnight get away.
- Shopping spree.
- Monthly morning out – coffee shop gift cards and free babysitting.
- Gift cards for monthly dinners out.
What have been some of your favorite gift ideas for homemakers?
Disclosure: Purchasing items through links in this post will result in a commission for No Place Like Home. Thank you for supporting this website!
All images courtesy of Pixabay.