Ever wish you could sit down and talk to someone about your homemaking frustrations?
Wish you could bounce housekeeping ideas off of someone who’s been there in the middle of the trenches?
Looking for a different perspective in the way you care for your home … and manageable solutions?
You could stay on the same path you’re currently on and stay stuck in a cycle of:
- Searching Pinterest for cleaning hacks.
- Googling ways to figure out when you’ll ever get to really take care of your home.
- Trying the same routine your obsessively clean mom used for years. You’ve tried it before and deep down you know it doesn’t fit your schedule, but maybe — just -maybe!! — it could work for you this time around.
But you don’t have to stay stuck in a housekeeping rut, always wondering how (or when!) you’ll ever deal with cleaning.
I would love to help you!
As a wife, homeschooling mom, and homemaker, I understand what it’s like to manage a messy home when your schedule is jam-packed with everything but cleaning.
I know that at times, it feels absolutely impossible to juggle it all.
I would love to help you figure out ways to care for your home. After trying many approaches, I’ve figured out what works … and what doesn’t work.
I’ve also learned that an individualized approach will be the only thing that really works for you, your home, and your current season of life.
I can help you create a personalized plan to crush the work in your home and walk you through it, step by step. I can help you finally get your home under control … whether you’re dealing with clutter or time crunches or basic housekeeping plans.
One-on-One Coaching Services
If you’re tired of trying to figure things out on your own and spinning your wheels as your home (and schedule) gets more and more out of control, let’s schedule a time to talk.
I offer one-on-one coaching in:
- Clutter Control … so you can smile at those empty horizontal surfaces every time you pass them, and your mind is freed up to focus on what really matters
- Finding Time to Clean … so you can create a practical cleaning strategy that works for your busy life and home without zapping all of your time
- How to Create a Haven … so you can figure out what you need most in your home and life to create a peaceful place
Your one-on-one coaching calls are designed to help you figure out the root of the problems in your home and create solutions that work for YOU. These calls are tailored to your unique needs, goals, and current situation.
With them, you’ll finally make progress as you care for your home. You can consider them custom, individualized teaching sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a coaching call actually help me care for my home?
If you know you need to find a better way to care for your home but you’re not sure what to do or when to do it, a one-on-one coaching call will help you talk through your current situation. By recognizing the biggest challenges and brainstorming workable solutions in an initial call, you’ll formulate a game plan. Then, during follow-up calls, you can ask questions, get guidance and encouragement to keep going.
I’m afraid I’ll come away from a call feeling more overwhelmed … or that I’ll have a huge to-do list I can never accomplish. Are you sure this will help me?
Don’t be afraid! I absolutely love encouraging other women and I can hardly wait to help you find manageable ways to care for your home in the middle of real life.
All of the systems in the world won’t help you care for your home if they’re not the right fit for your personality, home, and season of life. I’d love to help you find solutions that will work for YOU.
If you do start to feel a little overwhelmed, just tell me and we’ll take things slow. Remember that just by talking with me you’re taking a step toward a manageable home.
Will I have to write everything down while we talk?
You’re encouraged to take notes, but I’ll record our conversation on Skype so you won’t have to worry about getting every detail down. Plus, I’ll e-mail you helpful resources that will help with your unique challenges.
Are you ready to take control?
I believe it’s completely possible for you to take control of your home … whether it’s through figuring out when to care for it (and following through!), conquering clutter, or creating a haven. You just need a little encouragement and direction as you get started.
- Need help finding time and creating a plan to care for your home? Click here.
- Want to kick your clutter to your curb? Click here.
- Want a personalized way to create a haven … or could you use some general homemaking help? Click here.
You know you’ll still need to care for your home in a few months. Would you rather be stuck in the same place with no clear plan of attack? Or would you rather know you’re caring for it well … and be proud that you’ve mastered your frustrations?