You want to come home to a peaceful haven … but when you walk in the door, you see a wreck.
You wish you could stop feeling burdened by the housework you know needs done … but you have no realistic plan to help you dig yourself out of this mess.
You need to figure out what needs to be done in your home and when to do it … but you’re just winging it and hoping the stress — and mess — will somehow magically disappear.
You can clean your home — and keep it clean! Your home can change from a mess to success. You just need to know what to do and follow through with a cleaning strategy that works for YOU.
Take control of your housekeeping … by knowing what to do, how to start, and how to keep working on your very own cleaning strategy for your very own home.
You can stop searching for the “right” cleaning schedule that will help you manage all your housekeeping chores, because the “right” cleaning schedule you find on Pinterest is right for someone else — but not for you.
The fact is, the only “right” cleaning approach for you is one that will work with your very own schedule and preferences.
You need a unique plan that works for you. And your home.
You could keep feeling frustrated and like you’re failing in keeping your home. Or you could take matters into your own hands…
- Imagine knowing what you need to clean, when to clean it … and how to start cleaning it.
- Imagine beginning to create a haven by finally taking control of your housework.
- Imagine watching your mess of a house transform before your very eyes, thanks to your efforts.
What you need is someone to help you get started by giving you a basic understanding and game plan.
From Mess to Success is an easy-to-read eBook that will help you figure out how to start cleaning, where to start cleaning, and what to keep doing in order to transform your home from a mess to a success.
- Take an inventory of your home and identify your own cleaning preferences and availability.
- Discover where to start cleaning and how to systematically tackle cleaning every room in your home.
- Decide what chores you need every day, week, month, and season.
- Create a workable plan to get everything done.
When You Purchase From Mess to Success, you’ll get:
A 25-page eBook that details:
- Why you need to start cleaning your home;
- What to do before you start cleaning your home;
- How, when, and where you should start cleaning;
- How to transform your cluttered mess into an tidy haven; and
- How to create your own individualized cleaning plan.
You’ll also get a bonus: 19 printable worksheets that will help you walk through the process of creating your own customized cleaning plan and tracking it step-by-step.
Is From Mess to Success for you?
If you walk into a clean home every day (and it’s your home!), From Mess to Success is not for you.
If you’re happy with your current cleaning routines and approach, From Mess to Success is not for you.
If your home is messy, but you know exactly how you’re cleaning it and you’re celebrating great progress and cleaner rooms, From Mess to Success is not for you.
If you feel overwhelmed and have no idea how or where to begin getting your home under control, From Mess to Success is for you.
If you’re tired of other cleaning plans fizzling, From Mess to Success will help you create a strategy that works for you.
If you need a little guidance in figuring out how to start tackling your messy home, From Mess to Success is for you.
About the author
Formerly frustrated with trying “right” cleaning approaches that were very wrong for her home, Hilary Bernstein finally created a haven for her family on her own terms … and she wants other homemakers to experience the same freedom.
Hilary is a Christ follower, wife, mama, and writer who believes every Christian woman can transform her home into a haven. She’s spent the past 25 years studying, trying, and perfecting cleaning methods in her own home. The owner of Home to a Haven and author of several eBooks, Hilary loves to encourage and teach other Christian homemakers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long can I access this eBook?
A. Once you’ve purchased the eBook, you have lifetime access.
Q. Is my satisfaction guaranteed?
A. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchasing the program.
Q. How much does From Mess to Success cost?
A. From Mess to Success costs $7.95 and includes:
- Lifetime access to one 25-page eBook.
- A bonus 19 printable worksheets to help walk you step-by-step through the process of creating your own customized cleaning plan.
- Projects to help you implement and apply what you learn from the eBook.
Q. What happens once I purchase From Mess to Success?
A. When you purchase From Mess to Success, you will receive an instant download of From Mess to Success. The 19 free printables are included at the end of the book.
Look around your home right now. Do you know you need to spend time cleaning it? If so, you can either work on it on your own with your own approach. Or, you can get advice and a plan that’s been tested, tried … and works.