Sometimes, you just need to clean your bathroom in a hurry. Here’s how to clean your bathroom in 5 minutes (or less).
Ever know you needed to clean your bathroom … right away?
Maybe you just found out company is on their way over to your home.
Or you notice the splatters in your sink and sprinkles on your toilet bowl and just know everything could use a quick clean.
The good news is that it’s really easy to clean your bathroom in 5 minutes (or less).
One basic trick
The first trick to being able to quickly clean your bathroom is found in keeping your cleaning supplies in your bathroom.
Depending on your preference, that may mean a spray bottle of all-purpose cleaner, another bottle of toilet bowl cleaner, and roll of paper towels. Or, it may be as simple, green and minimal as a bottle of castile soap and Norwex cleaning cloth.
An 8-step process
Once you have all your supplies in your bathroom, grab them and get ready to work quickly.
(I’ll describe what I do with my Norwex EnviroCloth – first I dampen it with tap water, then I wipe to clean. If you use spray cleaner, add in the step of spraying before wiping.)
- If you have a bathtub or shower, close the shower curtain.
- Put a squirt of toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet bowl as you begin to work.
- Wipe down the bathroom mirror.
- Wipe down the bathroom counter. (Stuff all over it? Toss it in the medicine cabinet for now.)
- Wipe out the bathroom sink.
- Wipe up any dirty spots on the floor.
- Wipe down your toilet.
- Scrub the toilet bowl with a toilet scrub brush.
Put your supplies away and get out of the bathroom – your quick clean is done!
Believe it or not, you’ve just cleaned your bathroom in 5 minutes (or less).
What is your quick bathroom cleaning routine? How do you clean your bathroom in 5 minutes (or less)?
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that, at no added cost to you, I may make a commission on products purchased through these links. Thank you for supporting this website!
All images courtesy of Unsplash.
- How to Create a Haven This Christmas … And Why You Should - December 1
- A Super Simple Secret to Festive and Frugal Christmas Decorating - November 28
- 6 Easy Ways to Simplify Hosting at the Holidays - November 11